Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Presidential Preference Poll

                I went to vote in the Presidential Preference Poll today.  I stood for more than forty-five minutes in a line that wound out into the parking lot.  Obviously, many people wanted to make their voices heard in selecting the Republican candidate for President of the United States.


                I was pleased to learn that Ted Cruz carried both Texas and Oklahoma.  Thank you Texans and people from Oklahoma and other states for being smart enough to reject Donald Trump!  Cruz did well in several other states as well as Texas and Oklahoma.  In fact, Cruz leads in the Alaska results as I write this.  I hope he will continue to lead as the higher than expected votes are counted.  I would be very pleased with my fellow Alaskans if Cruz wins our delegates!

No comments:

Post a Comment