Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Long, Long Farewell

                I have endured the changing of administrations for many years. I have also considered several Presidents to be less than ideal.  I thought that we could not elect a worst President than Jimmy Carter. I was wrong!  Way wrong!

                The majority of voters elected Barack Obama twice, apparently because of the color of his skin. It most definitely was not because of his great leadership abilities because he prefers to “lead from behind.” It was not because of his great abilities to heal racial differences because he has been the means of greater division in our nation than ever.

                As far as I am concerned he is a real loser of a President and an evil man. He does not have the good of the United States in mind because he is doing everything he can to make sure that there is no smooth transmission of duties to Donald Trump. He stabbed Israel in the back and tried to start a war with Russia.


                I have been counting down the days until he is out of office. This is the first time that I have been at all concerned when a new President takes office, but I am truly concerned with Mr. Obama. I will literally breathe a sigh of relief when President Trump takes the oath of office. His swearing into office cannot come too soon for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment