Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Ben McAdams


            My VIP for this week is Democrat Ben McAdams from Utah. He has been in a close campaign with two-term Congresswoman Mia Love to represent the 4th Congressional District in Utah. The latest news that I saw showed that he was 739 votes ahead of Love tonight and is claiming victory with 134,890 votes to Love’s 134,151 votes. He said that he is confident that Love cannot retake the lead. 

            The reason that I chose McAdams for my weekly VIP is that he is a friend to one of my daughters. He is a member of her group at church and seems to be a very nice man with a beautiful family. As much as I hate to see Democrats gain more votes in the House of Representatives, I cannot deny that I am glad to have a good man in the group.



No comments:

Post a Comment