My VIP for this week is the American voter. Tomorrow is Election Day, and it may be the most important Election Day in the history of the United States. If Democrats keep the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate, they will double down on destroying the United States – just as they have done for the past two years.
If Republicans take control of the House, there is a chance that our constitutional way of life may be saved. There will be a better chance of saving America if Republicans take both the House and the Senate. The bottom line for voters is the answer to this question: Do you believe that America is doing better now than it was two years ago? If your answer is yes, then go ahead and vote Democrat. If your answer is no, make sure that you get to the voting booth and vote Republican.
According to Samantha Aschieris at The Heritage Foundation, there are eight races to watch tomorrow. Here are the races in the order that he listed them.
1. Michigan Governor Race: Gov. Gretchen Whitmer vs. Tudor Dixon
2. Pennsylvania Senate Race: Lt. Gov. John Fetterman vs. Dr. Mehmet Oz
3. New York Governor Race: Gov. Kathy Hochul vs. Rep. Lee Zeldin
4. Georgia Governor Race: Gov. Brian Kemp vs. Stacey Abrams
5. Georgia Senate Race: Sen. Ralph Warnock vs. Herschel Walker
6. Florida Governor’s Race: How Big a Win? (Ron DeSantis vs. Charlie Crist)
7. Ohio Senate Race: J.D. Vance vs. Tim Ryan
8. Arizona Governor Race: Kari Lake vs. Katie Hobbs
If there is a “red wave” or a “red tsunami” as some people say, we may know the outcome of the elections tomorrow night. If the wave or tsunami do not show up, several days, weeks, or months may pass before we know the results of all the elections. VOTE RED to save America!
Post a Comment