Terrorists attacked Americans at a facility in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012. The facility was first called an “embassy.” Then it was called a “consulate.” Now it is being referred to as the “Benghazi mission.” Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack, and other people were injured. Even though watching the attack in real time, the leaders of the United States did not send any help to the Americans at the facility.
No one has been brought to justice for the attack even though President Obama recently reiterated his pledge to make sure the perpetrators are caught and forced to answer for their attack. “Our job with respect to Benghazi has been to find out exactly what happened, to make sure that U.S. embassies – not just in the Middle East but around the world – are safe and secure, and to bring those who carried it out to justice.”
The attack took place more than seven months ago. When are we going to start bringing the perpetrators to justice? Apparently the mastermind behind the attack has been identified but still “walks free” in Libya.
There were approximately thirty survivors of the attack who could probably give a lot of information about what happened, but they have apparently been secluded and kept out of the reach of investigators. When are we going to hear their stories?
Recently four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have decided to retain lawyers and “are prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress.” Attorney Victoria Toensing is now representing one of the whistle blowers, and she said that they “have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.” `I’m not talking generally; I’m talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened. And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.’”
Adam Housley of Fox News interviewed a special operator who is frustrated by the lack of action from our government. He was on the ground during the attack and also debriefed the responders; he was disguised for his own protection. He asked to remain anonymous but “is speaking out because he’s `frustrated with the excuses, lies, and lack of a military response’ from the current administration.” He said that “we’re messing up” on this investigation. “We have all the capability, all the training, all the capacity to kill and capture not only terrorists involved with the specific events of [September 11] and Ambassador Steven’s death, but terrorists who are feeding other regions including Europe, that could eventually affect our national security – in the short term. We’re not talking in mid-term or long-term; we’re talking short-term…. It’s a daily frustration. [Emphasis added.]”
Former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton lost her cool while she testified to Congress in January about the Benghazi attack. After a “series of questions” asked by Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin), Clinton yelled her response: “With all due respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?”
Jay Carney, White House spokesman, last week responded to a question about Benghazi whistleblowers being prevented from coming forward. “Let’s be clear. Benghazi happened a long time ago.” Apparently he thinks it does not make any difference that four Americans were killed in the attack and our government is lying to the American public. He added, “We are unaware of any agency blocking an employee who would like to appear before Congress to provide information related to Benghazi.” President Obama also said that he was unaware of any such problem. Secretary of State John Kerry has also been out trying to cover up any tracks.
The FBI has recently posted a request for photographs of the Benghazi attack. A man asked Rush Limbaugh a very important question recently, one that Rush admitted stood just as it was asked and without any comment by him. The question had to do with why the FBI is just now – more than seven months after the fact – asking for these photographs when they asked for photographs of the Boston Marathon bombing within four days of that attack.
Doug Hagmann published an article entitled “Trinkets of Treason” in which he claims we are “witnessing one of the biggest government cover-ups since Watergate. A cover-up that involves murder, arms trafficking, and lies by high ranking officials under oath.
“It involves the murderous attacks in Benghazi, and congressional investigators just released a 46-page interim progress report that at least exposes Hillary Rodham Clinton and the White House lying under oath. Where’s the accountability? Where’s the outrage? Where’s the media?
“A 46-page interim progress report of an ongoing investigation across five House Committees by the U.S. House of Representatives was released on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. The executive summary states that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton signed off on a reduction on of diplomatic security forces suggesting that this reduction of security was, in large part, to blame for the attack in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. The report emphasizes that this is `inconsistent’ with her sworn testimony of January 23, 2013. Simply stated, Hillary Rodham Clinton lied under oath to congressional investigators.”
“Additionally, the interim report states that official press talking points issued by the U.S. intelligence community were altered by the White House and Senior State Department officials on Saturday, September 15, 2012, for the sole purpose of protecting the State Department. It was emphasized that these alterations were not for protecting any classified information whatsoever.”
Hagman believes that the facility in Benghazi was there to serve “as a logistics center for arms and weapons transfers from Libya” but “ultimately destined for the anti-Assad terrorists in Syria. It was used by the `State Department’s CIA,’ which is quite different than the actual CIA known by Americans…. It is from this covert intelligence operation directed by the highest levels of our government where we will find the truth about Benghazi and expose the lies about Libya and the globalist plans that have ignited the fuse for World War III.”
According to Hagmann, the congressional interim report “does not address the biggest lies of all.” “The U.S., by direct orders of Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, are working closely with the Saudis to destroy and remake nations for a larger plan drafted by larger global interests, including a `takeover of America.’”
Hagmann insists that “the lies continue” and that the attack in Benghazi is connected with the bombing of the Boston Marathon. His entire article is well worth the time to read it.
Please do not let the deaths of Americans in Benghazi be swept away as inconsequential. Richard Nixon was forced to resign the office of President of the United States for Watergate – and no one was killed in the Watergate operation. The mainstream media forced his resignation, but they are covering up the Benghazi situation. We must stay alert and really listen to the words that are spoken by the administration. We must read between the lines. We must insist on the truth. We must support the whistleblowers!